What’s your strategy?
The birth and growth of a successful brand requires a well thought-out strategy. Here at Shovel The Sidewalk, we take our clients through a six-step process designed to formulate and execute a marketing strategy. Those six steps include:
- Research - Who do you click with? Who would you click with? Who needs you? Who wants you? Perception vs. Reality. Competition.
- Identify - Why do you do what you do? Who are you and what is your vision? What’s your definable difference?
- Create (Express) - Name. Slogan. Supporting verbiage. Colors. Themes. What does it look like? What does it sound like?
- Activate - Implementation. How will you tell the world? Advertising strategy.
- Protect - Monitor all activities that affect the brand. Stay within vision and brand message. Ensure future projects are consistent with the brand.
- Grow - Consistent communication. Act on opportunities. Unwavering consistency of the brand message.
You know what’s key here? Those last two steps are ongoing – you’ll always be protecting and growing your brand. You could even say that’s the fun part, because the “end” of the six-step process is really the beginning!
What’s great about these steps is that they help you identify the potential for an emotional connection with your customers. Tap into that emotional connection and you’ll build a loyal group of brand advocates who will stay loyal, sing your praises and spread the word about your amazing brand.