Your role has yet to be defined. It depends on your strengths. If your strengths will help our clients, then we’re interested in finding out if you’re a match.
Working for a small firm is demanding and rewarding. Every position requires multiple roles. Filling multiple roles is a tremendous opportunity to learn.
We are fortunate to have amazing clients, but it’s imperative we treat each client like there is no other. You don’t have to work a ridiculous amount of hours. You do have to make the hours you work count.
Starting with the name of the company, there is nothing normal about working at Shovel The Sidewalk. We believe in the power of human connections. We don’t believe in corporate top-down decision making. We work as a team and make decisions as a team. We encourage you to paint outside the lines and we want you to be excited to learn and to teach.
We work remotely, but we have numerous face-to-face meetings and content recordings with our clients.
What you need:
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Desire to learn
- Desire to teach what you have learned
- Patience (you will have to explain to numerous people why the company name is Shovel The Sidewalk)
What you don’t need:
- Master’s Degree
- Advertising agency experience
- Desire to work for a big firm
- CDL license (We really aren’t a snow plow company)